- COOLING CARE FOR 'DOWN THERE': A blend of herbs, including witch hazel, help soothe sore perineal muscles and and provide cooling relief to hemorrhoids after childbirth. An absolute mama must-have for postpartum care!
- MAMA TIPS: #1 Make a 'padsicle'—simply spritz a pad and put it in the fridge or freezer to make an herbal cooling pad. #2: Remove the straw to conveniently spray upside-down.
- HERBAL EXTRACTS: Some herbal particles may collect around the straw and spray nozzle, don't worry—its normal! Shaking the bottle can help disperse any gunk that has built up.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Sitz Bath Spray is USDA Certified Organic (which means it's non-GMO, too!), vegan, and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny.
- MOTHERLOVE CARES: As a women-owned, family-run, Certified B Corp, Motherlove cares about people and planet over profit. This product was produced in a solar-powered, zero-waste facility by employees who receive competitive pay and full benefits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: An essential item to have on hand after labor and childbirth, Motherlove's Sitz Bath Spray brings new moms the same relief as a traditional sitz bath, but in a convenient liquid spray. Three USDA Certified Organic herbs-witch hazel, yarrow, and uva ursi-work together to soothe sore perineal muscles and ease discomfort for the postpartum mom. New moms can spray the product directly on themselves as often as they like to bring cooling relief to the vaginal area as well as any hemorrhoidal tissues. For an inverted spray, simply remove the inner straw. Mama tip -- spritz some Sitz Bath Spray on a pad and put the pad in your fridge or freezer before going into labor. Once your baby arrives, wear the pad for soothing and cooling relief - often referred to as a 'padsicle'.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.6 x 1.5 inches